Aster DM Healthcare (Aster and Medcare Hospital – Dubai) has an established UK equivalent Internal Medicine Training (IMT) program initially known as the Core medical training (CMT) affiliated to Joint Royal Colleges of Physicians Training Board, Federation of Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom (JRCPTB) including the e -Portfolio from 2017.
The program in Dubai has achieved a level 3 accreditation from the JRCPTB in the year 2019. Please click on the link for more information:
At the end of the 3 years and on successful completion of ARCP appraisal by the royal college the physicians will be awarded IMT certificate from the JRCPTB. For more information on IMT please visit https://www.jrcptb.org.uk/new-internal-medicine-curriculum
Aster DM Healthcare has successfully conducting this program from 2017. There is undoubtedly a need for physicians with the ability to investigate, treat and diagnose patients with acute and chronic medical symptoms, with the provision of high quality review skills for inpatients and outpatients fulfilling the requirement of specialist-led continuity of care.
Enrolling for this program will:
- Provide the physicians with opportunities to assess and manage acute cases in the hospital setting and provide them with the skills needed to manage patients presenting with a wide range of general medical symptoms and conditions.
- Be provided with holistic decisions on progress for the fourteen high level capabilities in practice (CiPs) using the professional judgement of appropriately trained, expert assessors.
- Enhance their clinical competencies by simulation sessions in a dedicated skill lab.
- Be fully eligible to apply for Higher Specialty Training in UK on completing the IMT (ARCP outcome 6) including all parts of MRCP UK.
- Must hold a basic medical degree from one of the WHO recognized colleges (List available at WHO website).
- Must be having a valid DHA License or a DHA eligibility letter.
Steps to apply
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Send the application form to [email protected]
- Also attach/send
Your updated C.V.
Valid DHA license copy/ DHA eligibility letter.
MRCP Part 1 or Part 2 results (if applicable)*.
- Kindly bring all the originals at the time of interview.